Welcome

Hi you have found my blog, you may be interested to follow my activites.

I mostly do things with cars, and Amateur Radio, my station callsign is currently (2E0KVA) and hold an intermediate level licence. I mostly use phone, and dont do much operating on the key, but am trying to get better at CW.

You may have had the opertunity to speak to me on the air, if so leave me a comment or a message. So 73s to those ham radio operators that may be visiting. Also if you want to get into ham radio let me know and I can advise you where to begin this very diverse hobby.

I also dabble with electronics and computers in my spare time, so keep watching for some interesting projects I may be working on.

I'm a typical Brit so expect some banter and humor.
If you can't take it you know where the door is.

Friday, March 26, 2010

260310 - Last day in USA

Well here it is, the last day in the US office. I will be flying back on saturday at 10PM from BWI, instead of monday (Due to strike action by BA) and landing in london on sunday morning around 10:15am.

Taxi for there has been arranged, and everything should be good. Im not expecting any problems.

We shall wait and see what UK holds for me, I hope to take care fo each problem one at a time.

The boss covereing the UK office says that there is a lot of service work to do, so it sounds like im going to be busy.

more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment